Monday, October 22, 2007

Today is my BIRTHDAY!!

I'm so excited because today is my 12th birthday!! I woke up and there was a big huge card from Marissa and a really nice letter from her. She has to be at school until 6:00 tonight but then we're going to my favorite Thai restaraunt for dinner. I get to get my presents and my cake after we get home from eating. I want to open them so bad!!

I went to the fire station to have lunch with Tom and he gave me a NIIIIIICE coat! It has a fire department patch on one side and a paramedic one on the other one and I always wanted that! It has a cool collar and denim elbows. I LOVE IT!! He also gave me a knife that has fire department stuff on it and on the blade it says service through courage. It's really really really sweet!

My biggest present is that my Rockies are going to the WORLD SERIES!!! I'm going to watch every single game and watch them WIN! They are so going to beat the Red Sox! Jeremy told me his heart was beating really fast when he was pitching but he was having fun and was excited when they won. I wish I could be there it would be amazing to see!!

I'm feeling better and I'm home now so I'm going to write all of the pages I had from my trip and just put them here like I was still doing it. It will be kind of be like doing my trip all over again!

4 comments:

Janice said...

We are so glad you are home. Alex can't wait to celebrate with you and show you pictures of our trip and see pictures of yours. I will have him write when he gets back from school so check back.

Missed you
Mrs. Parker

Little Things said...

Happy birthday, Jacob! I hope it's a wonderful day full of great memories!!

Shala said...

Happy Birthday Jacob!! My Birthday is TOMORROW!! Except I will be 32..Blah! Not a cool 12 like you!

I cannot wait to hear all of your exciting stories! My Jacob will be rooting for the Rockies too!!

Have a great birthday dinner. I cant wait to hear all about it!

Janice said...

Cool lookin cast. Was Disney World awesome? I have somthing really cool for you from the island state. hope I can see you soon. Alice.