Hi everybody! It's August 22 and it's 3 weeks and 3 days until I leave for Disney World!! I want to start packing but my mom says not yet. The place we're staying there has a HUGE big pool and you can swim up and get a pop or food. I hope I can see the atlantic ocean when I'm there.
If you didn't know, I'm getting a wish trip. The Children's Wish Foundation is helping me to go there. I can't fly so my whole family is driving across the whole United States of America to get there. It's going to be a long drive but I'm ready. My mom and dad said we might stop in Denver on the way there or back and see my friend Jeremy who plays for the colorado Rockies!! He's a pitcher and he's my baseball hero. He loves God and so do I and he is super nice. He also tells lots of funny stories about other baseball players that makes me laugh. I will be writing in my blog every day of our trip (my mom is making me do it for school) on my laptop, so be sure to come every day and see where I am and what new things I have found across the U.S.! So hang loose til next time!
Wednesday, August 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm just back from Florida too - and was also amazed at how warm the Atlantic is! Great hearing about Ron Jon's - have been there too! All the best!
Post a Comment