Tuesday, August 28, 2007

The trip is getting closer!!!!! We are going to a lot of states to get there and come home and theres so much happening.

My mom is waiting to hear back from Jeremy but we found out that we will have an extra day to stop in Denver on our way down to see a game and see Jeremy. I can't wait for it! I have never been to a MLB game before and I can't wait to see what the stadium looks like.

On the way home were going to see the Grand Canyon. It's on my life list so I'm going to do a lot of stuff from my list on this trip. I also get to see the Missisippi River how cool is that! We will cross over it in the car. My dad said maybe we could stop and and put our hands in it to say we touched it but its gross and dirty. I hope I get to see alot of stadiums on the way. We won't have to much time to find them so whatever we pass is what I will see. I want to take lots of pictures.

I have to start school next week but thats not a happy time :( But there's my sisters football game at her high school Friday so I will think of how much fun that will be and my week will go fast!! I hope September 15 hurrys up and gets her NOW!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jacob, Alex is excited about school so he can see you more. WE are very excited to hear about your trip and can't wait to see pictures.
Mrs.Parker

Little Things said...

Jacob! It's great to see you blogging! I'm so excited about your trip and am happy to hear that you'll get to see so many things you've wanted!

I think your mom is pretty smart, having you blog for school.

What are you most excited about seeing at Disney World??

BleacherCreatureinTraining said...

Hi Jacob!
I love your blog and can't wait for you to start traveling so I can hear about your trip. I went to Disney World last January and I really want to go back. It is way a bigger than Disneyland. My favorite ride is the Tower of Terror at MGM. Let me know if you get to ride on it.

I just had to tell you that while you are on your trip, I FINALLY get to go to New York to see the Yankees play in Yankee Stadium. They will be playing Toronto. I am SOOOOO excited. I will take tons of pictures and email some to your mom when I get back.

Beth

Rainy said...

Jacob,

We're so excited for you and your family to get this amazing trip. I hope it's everything and more that you've dreamed. Eric and I will virtually travel along on your journey and eagerly await each blog entry. Have a great time!

Sandi Bubnich

Shala said...

Hi Jacob! I am looking forward to following your blog! It's so great that you are writing. Have a blast on your trip! I need lots of details because I have never been across the United States OR to Disney World!!

yolanda said...

Your trip sounds like it will be loads of fun! That is so cool! Tell your mom to take lots and lots of pictures. And fill us in as you experience your trip.