Thursday, June 7, 2007

Hi! I have my own blog now and I'm going to write as much stuff as I can to tell you about my life!

I'm 11 now and I love baseball and football (I play quarterback) and I am an official firefighter. I have a badge, a uniform and a pretty shiny helmet.

I have pulmonary hypoplasia which really just means little, tiny lungs. But I have BIG dreams! I have to wear oxygen that I get through a tube I wear on my face, but most of my friends don't even notice it anymore.

I'm in 5th grade and I'm homeschooled. I have a teacher at a school I go to sometimes, and I've made lots of good friends there. I even met my best friend Alex there last year.

I've got lots of really cool stuff planned for this summer and I'll write about it all here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude you didn't tell me you played football, that's really cool. I'll bring you some thing cool from Hawaii. Is there somthing you've always wanted from Hawaii other than a huli dancer.
-Alex

Anonymous said...

I am laughing SO hard, at what you wrote about the "snow white" ride at Disneyland!

I LOVE the new photo album.

And stay away from the Hula Dancers!

-Sherise (your mom's friend)