Thursday, May 15, 2008

My best night yet

So Tuesday was my best game night so far this season!!! Or EVER!!! My first at bat I got walked and made it to third. I tried to jump the tag but I landed funny on the base and fell and third base got me out. But that's okay cause I was laughing and they were laughing at me too. My second at bat, I got two strikes and I thought it was over. I wanted a piece of that ball bad!!! So I watched it, swung hard and pulled just like the coach said and I hit it all the way into deep left center!! The coach said it was about 5 to 6 feet off of a homerun!!! I made it all the way to first with lots of time to celebrate. Then the next two hitters took me to second, then third, then all the way home!!! I scored a run!! It felt awesome!!

I have to go eat dinner but I'll be back and tell everyone about my new thing I'm going to do!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Hollywood,

It's Friday NIGHT. I am still waiting................your killing me with all this suspense. Seriously, I NEED to know what is going on.

Sounds like baseball is going great for you, not so well for my Yankees or the Mariners. Both teams are cellar dwellers right now and it is driving me crazy. Good thing it's only May.

Now get with it and spill your secret.

Shala said...

WOOHOOO!!!

Jacob you are having an AMAZING season!

I want to hear what the 'news' is!! What are you going to do? Are the pros all ready calling you up?

I think it sounds like you have the coolest team ever. What a great group!

Post soon!