I cant wait until tonight!!! It's going to be a long long long long day before I can go to the field. But I am in the Columbian today. Here is my link to my story
http://www.columbian.com/sports/localNews/2008/04/05012008_Little-Leaguer-gets-OK-to-play.cfm
It's okay I guess and I'm still mad at the umpire because of everything. I don't agree with what everybody says about him making the right call. And the way he said it. But I get to play so I guess it's okay.
Thursday, May 1, 2008
I get to play today!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I wish I could be there to watch you. Have a great time! Your mom says you're turning into quite the celebrity. I'm proud to say I knew you before you were famous. Don't forget about us little people. :)
Great attitude Jacob. I will try to get Alex there as close to the start as possible. Maybe we can go for ice cream after to celebrate.
Mrs. Parker
Have a great game, Jacob!!! I'm so happy you get to play!
Post a Comment