Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I'm on the news!

I got to tell my story about being kicked out of baseball to the news last night. I was very nervous but the reporter that talked to me made it really easy not stressful. I was in the skybox keeping score cause I'm still not allowed on the field yet. I hope they hurry up and make the decison because I really really really want to just play. and practice!!

If you want to watch my tv story here is the link you have to click

http://www.kgw.com/video/video-index.html?nvid=240590

4 comments:

Rainy said...

Jacob you did an awesome job! I've sent it out to all my friends so they can see and support you too. Don't give up!

Janice said...

Jacob you did great! I am e mailing it to all my friends lets see where it takes you.

Love Mrs. Parker

Janice said...

congrats jacob. its really awsome you won. now i wonder what the umps goin to think. Alice.

Shala said...

We are SOOOOOO proud of you!!