I finally got a call from my coach and I found out what team I'm on. I made the majors!!!! And I'm playing for the MARINERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm super excited and my first practice is tomorrow!!!! I can't believe I finally get to play baseball again!!!!!
I had to work at my sisters meet ALL DAY yesterday and so I'm really tired but I'm going to rest up today so I can be ready for tomorrow. I will write again tomorow night with lots of baseball details!!!
Sunday, March 2, 2008
I am on a TEAM!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ahhhhhh!!!!! That is SOOOOO cool!!!! I have been watching every day waiting to see what the update was!!
Yay!!!! Congratulations!
I canNOT wait to hear about practice tomorrow!!!
You are a good brother for working at your sisters meet. She is a lucky girl!
Go Mariners!!! Good luck tomorrow!
Post a Comment