Yesterday I went to the batting cages for the very first time ever. It was cool because there were slow pitch and fast pitch machines. Let's just say I did better on the slow pitch. Those were 50 mph and they came fast!!!! But I did good on the fast pitch after I got used to them. Starting out wasn't great but I got better. It's scary because you think your going to get hit but once you realize the ball keeps on coming the same way and it's not going to hit you it's not that scary. Here's a picture of me when the ball was almost to my bat. I hit it! It was in the fast pitch cage and I was working hard to hit those!!
I can't wait to go back again it was so much fun!! I have to go to regular practice on Monday but I don't think it will be the same. It will also be my first practice since I hurt my ankle but my brace makes it feel a lot better when I walk so I think running will be okay. I am on spring break this week and then our season starts next week!!! FINALLY!!!!!
And MLB opens tomorow!!!! Jeremy is playing the DBacks and our cable place is giving us free sports channels all week so I hope I get to see all of his games.
Sunday, March 30, 2008
The batting cages
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment