Friday, January 4, 2008

A new update from me

I had to take a little break from my blog because I was in the stupid hospital!! I realy don't like that place at all!!!! Okay so there were some okay parts to it like when i felt better and was riding my iv pole. It was fun til I got busted, but that's okay because I'm a adventure seeker haha!!


Its boring there when I start feeling better so I have to find fun stuff to do. Thank you Mrs. Parker for all the cool stuff you sent me and for the paper to make my christmas decorations for my room. And thanks Mr. Parker and Cassie for bringing all of it! Sorry you could only wave from the doorway.

Before I got sick we went and got our Christmas tree. It was a great day and no rain at all! We walked for HOURS.well it felt like that anyway, before we found the perfect tree. It was the best one there. I got to help my dad cut it down but for the second year in a row I cut my hand on the saw lol But this year I was ready and had lots of banddaids. Then when we got the tree on top of the car we had hot coco cookies that my dad and Marissa made the night before. I got to ride on the outside of the van with my dad to help hold the tree down. It was only when we were still at the farm going up to pay the guy for the tree. Marissa got her driving permit when I was in the hospital but I got to ride with her since then and it was FUN! Shes going to take me to the movies just me and her someday. I can't wait!!

Christmas was cool. It SNOWED!!! I wanted it to snow so bad but I knew it wouldn't and then my mom looked up and yelled it's snowing!! We couldn't believe it because it never snows here and it did on Christmas. That was on my life list too so it was like a miracle for me!!

So thats a realy quick update for now and I still have to finish my trip stuff so I'll do that I hope starting on tomorrow. Then hopefully I can keep up with everything else for awhile.

Oh yeah and I think I get to play baseball...more on that later hahaha!!! :0)





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jacob

Mrs. Bekah here. I think that riding your IV pole sounds like a great idea, and next time you just have to be sure not to get caught! Oh, did I say that!?!? LOL. I miss you and your mom.

I teach the third grade this year and love it. I wish you were still in my class. The day before Christmas break we had a Polar express day where everyone came to school in their pajamas and we read the book and drank hot cocoa. I set up the room like a train and we "went for a ride" It was awesome!

Glad to hear you are feeling better. Tell that mom of yours to give me a call :)

Shala said...

Jacob!

I have never been able to ride an IV pole. How FUN! To bad you got caught though. Next time make sure you have a look out posted!

I can't wait to hear more about baseball. My Jacob is going to play in the spring too. He starts coach pitch this year.

I am glad you are home again and even more happy that it SNOWED on Christmas! That is so amazing! I didn't have snow on Christmas. But before Christmas we had a huge ice storm and had no electricity for 10 whole days! That was NOT fun!

I am going to vote on your pole now. Keep writing!