Today we were very tired. We have had a lot of long long days all pushed together and now we're ready to sleep for a LONG time but we can't! We decided to start off small. We went to downtown Disney!! It's a cool place. First we went to Legoland and bought me a lego star wars set. I also got a year of a million wishes wish. The lego lady asked me what my favorite color was and I told her. Then she pulled out some lego stuff and gave it to me and said because it's Disneys year of a million wishes she was giving me this stuff. It's so cool! There's this really cool family walking their dogs outside and it's ALL made of legos!! There's a dragon in the water and his tail goes up and down in and out of the water and it's all made of legos too. There's so much lego stuff there and it's so neat finding it all.
Next was the Winnie the Pooh ride. It was fun, I got to go on it 3 times in a row. It felt good cause it was air conditoned. Yeah yeah yeah laugh all you want but I thought it was fun and you would go that many times to if you were sweating all the time haha! I wanted to go on the Dumbo Ride but no one else did so mom volunteered. Dad went over and got a pirates of the caribean coffee mug and then Marissa and him waited for us forever! They forgot we were waiting in line and then they finally saw us and put us on. We got a blue Dumbo car and I got to control the stick to make it go up and down. I only pushed it down once or twice but mostly I kept it up all the time! It was like flying for real!! And I made my mom actualy admit that she liked it after all.
We went over to another world then and once again Marissa and mom and dad talked me into going on a ride I didn't want to do!!! Big thunder Mountain railroad. There were people screaming and yelling on it and since we always got to go to the front of the line right away, there was no time to panic about that! The disney guy said oh it's much worse in the back of the train so we all climbed in the FRONT!! I was so scared when it started, but then when it started going faster I started having more fun. I was screaming from fun by the time we were finished and I begged the disney guy to please let me go again. And he did! It's one of my favorite rides there now!!
We started to head back so we could have dinner and watch the fireworks since we didn't get to see them the night of the parade. On our way there one of the people who helped with my Mickey wish saw us and pulled us into this little hut thing where it was dark and it smelled bad. It was so hot in there! She kept saying "this is Jacob a friend of ours and he'd LOVE to meet you!"..and she pushed me right into Captain Jack Sparrow. That dude is creepy! I didn't like him at all. He acts weird and he kind of scared me. Then mom went over and she didn't like him either. She barely smiled for her picture haha. When Marissa went to him for her picture he was REALLY creepy and kept putting his arms around her. Mom did NOT like that!! Then dad's turn. He went over to him and started talking to him and they were saying stuff like yeah all the guys have to stick together and they did a pound it with there knuckles and they were laughing a lot. Mom didn't like that either hahaha!!!
We found the perfect spot for the fireworks in a little carved out eating place. We had our dinner and then when we were done and the fireworks started, Tinkerbell flew RIGHT OVER US!!! And I mean she's a REAL person who does that, all the way from the top of Cinderella's castle to where we were! One of the people who helped with my Mickey wish, Rudy called my mom a few days later and he was saying that one day a few years ago that Tinkerbell flew down the wire and the person who was supposed to be there and catch her FORGOT about her!! So she landed hard and boy was Tinkerbell mad! hahaha!!
After the fireworks, we watched the "a Kiss Goodnight" over the castle. It was so beautiful. The moon and stars show up on the side of it and then they go down and the anouncer says how special it was for us to be there and to remember the dreams and wishes we make and they can come true. Then they say thank you and goodnight and the castle goes dark. It's so incredible! We walked down Main Street after that. We went to Casey's Corner and I got my picture with the mighty Casey! It was fun pretending like I was pitching like him.
When we got to the front there was these disney people standing at the fountain and they were holding up signs. Everybody's sign had one word but all together it said See Ya Real Soon! So they were all singing and dancing and waving goodbye and they saw me and said "do you want to hold up one of the signs for a while?" and I said "are you talking to me?" and they all laughed. So I went and held up the Real sign! I got to wave to a lot of people leaving. It was my last night at Disney World and I wanted it to last and last and last. I wish it was longer because it was so fun there and you get to forget about everything while you're there.
I was sad when I got back to the hotel. Me and Marissa rode up on the luggage carrier in the elevator because we were sooooooo tired! We still had one more day left in Florida and I wasn't sure what we were going to do but mom and dad said we had to get into bed quickly because it was going to be another long day tomorrow!
Sneak peek: I'm at a world famous store, where am I??!!
No comments:
Post a Comment