Sunday, January 20, 2008

Baseball News

I had to go to the hospital in portland for a test this week. It wasn't fun and some other stuff happened that wasn't fun, but I have really good news! The night before I went in I SIGNED UP FOR BASEBALL!!! I'm so excited but I'm kind of nervus because of try outs. I have try outs on Febuary 2nd. I have all my stuff ready to go and I got a fred myer gift card at Christmas so I took it and bought a new bat and glove because my old glove was really bad and I never really had a bat. I always had to use someone elses bat. So now I have my own and I'm READY to use it!! I hope I get on a good team. I want to start practicing outside but its suposed to be really really cold this week and mom says I'm not going outside. That makes me mad cause I need to practice!!

Anyway I can't wait til baseball season starts!!

OH!! And don't forget to vote in my new poll. It's going to be updated again tonight after we know whose going to the super bowl.

2 comments:

Shala said...

GO Baseball!!! My Jacob should be signing up soon too! He is going to be doing his 1st season of coach pitch. You should make a post about your secret baseball tips! I know my Jacob would love to read it!

Little Things said...

Have a blast playing baseball this year, Jacob! I'm so happy to see you're posting again!!